Life as it is, from tears to laughter.!

Read about my daily EVENTS.. enjoy.. trust me, at times, you will cry and other times laugh so hard u feel like peeing ur pants.. LOL.. but don't feel sorry..

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Not Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I did take a pregnancy test like I said on Mother's day and that test came back to be positive. But I still had some kinda doubt in my mind because the time I had sex was not the same time that I would have been able to concieve in that month which is 14 days after the 1st day of my Period. I then decided to take another test the following Tuesday and that test came back negative and I became a little bit confused and thank God that I started my period the next day. I didn't want to be pregnant for the supposed father. Things in his life are such a drama case and did not want that in my life. Expecially that he's married with 2 kids. Anyway, I just thank God that I'm not pregnant for him and everything. I just wanted to let u all know that I'm very excited and happy for my New Found Life!!

Take care and God Bless you ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home