Life as it is, from tears to laughter.!

Read about my daily EVENTS.. enjoy.. trust me, at times, you will cry and other times laugh so hard u feel like peeing ur pants.. LOL.. but don't feel sorry..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

LIFE: II

So then, where I left off.. Oh yes.. age 19 - 25. Those are kinda like the best years of my life but let me remind you that all that went on in my "earlier" years, I still put myself through highschool and managed to graduate with 1/2 a credit over. That was awesome (i guess)...

When I was 19, I had gotten married. I think it was more of just a "rebound" marriage for losing my first love/fiancee. He and I were supposed to marry October 30, 1998 but he had died a couple weeks earlier. So the following year, I got marriage October 30, 1999... I tried to love the guy and tried to make it work out but low and behold, I came home and found him fucking my then best friend at the time. Totally just hurting the shit out of my heart, I kicked the bitches ass and then went into the kitchen, grabbed a butcher knife and held it up to the dude's dick and made the only comment that scared him "for life" (I hope).. I said "let me catch you again bitch"... after that, we went to marriage counceling and tried to make it work out but then the lady came back and told us she is pregnant for him. We ended up getting divorced April 28, 2000. A short marriage but that's ok... Later, I ended up getting married AGAIN but for "contract" reasons. Got married July 19, 2002. Got pregnant with another baby October 2002. Gave birth to that bundle of joy on July 14, 2003. I believe that my baby is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me after the day that I met my FIRST love. Shit happens right? I mean i happened didn't i? (smile).. well now I'm just here.. trying to live life to the fullest which it's kinda hard to do. I'm looking for MR. Right.. but have I found him now? Can it be Olan? Whiplash? Techno.. who???? Let me start by telling you about Olan. He is a really sweet individual who happens to be married with 2 kids but he and his wife are having issues which is better left unsaid online incase someone reads this that might know him... I went to visit him early April and oh.. did i mention I might be pregnant for him? Intereating right? Just waiting to see if I have my period this month or what's up with that?... Then there is Whiplash. Met him sometime ago.. really sweet person as well. There is still alot I do not know about him. I can read him like a book but sometimes the words in the book are too large for me to understand so do I need to put the book down? how about Techno? Who? Nevermind, let me leave him alone! Life.. why does it have to be like this? I'm in love.. with who you ask? you will deffinately know later.

I got to go and see my son this weekend who is living with his dad for right now till I can get up and ON my feet yet once again. It was a really nice meeting I had with my boy. I missed him so fucking much. He's the best ever. I love him truely and I know for sure I will get him back one day. His farther nor I have full cusotdy, we just share him basically. He has him for school year and myself, have him for holidays and such like that. My boy is getting so big. Feels like I just had him some weeks ago but he'll be 3 years old very soon, in July. Oh geez.. what a blessing.

Anyway, enough for now, I will try to update my blog atleast once a day.. maybe in the evenings to let all know what's going on in this borring yet dramamatic life of mines...

Take care and God Bless YOU ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home