Life as it is, from tears to laughter.!

Read about my daily EVENTS.. enjoy.. trust me, at times, you will cry and other times laugh so hard u feel like peeing ur pants.. LOL.. but don't feel sorry..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pregnant??????

So.. well.. don't know what to say about this topic. All I know is that today is Mothers Day. Happy Mothers' Day to all you mothers and expectant. I have a little boy who will soon be turning 3 years old in July and he's the greatest that has ever happened to me in my life. I love him dearly. Just a huge bundle of joy.

Could it be that I am pregnant again? I'm tired of WAITING on my period again. I missed it for the month of May. I know the month is only half over but I was supposed to have my period around the 6th of the month. Hmmm.. got me wondering. And why are my breast so tender? It didn't happen with my first pregnancy but I know that this is a sign. Only today... I chose to do my Pregnancy test today. I will go to the market and buy a test and take the test yes today. I can't wait till tomorrow for the clinic to open and get it done for free.. and besides I'm too shy for that shit. If I am pregnant, I will be having 2 choices since I do not believe in Abortion, that is just totally out of the question. I have this boyfriend who I'd love to marry in the near future when he's done with school, I can either ask him to take my baby with open arms as his own and adopt it, be the father on record.. or I can simply put it up for adoption. Just don't want to have another baby daddy out there somewhere. So that is that.. just had to speak my mind on this issue a little.. so here in a oh, minute.. I'll go and get the test.. and come back online with the results.

Take care and God Bless you ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home