Life as it is, from tears to laughter.!

Read about my daily EVENTS.. enjoy.. trust me, at times, you will cry and other times laugh so hard u feel like peeing ur pants.. LOL.. but don't feel sorry..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reason why I'm not friends with females....

Greetings ~

Well.. I was too tired to write about yesterday at that time so I'm doing that right now. And tonight, I'll write about today.

Let me start off by saying that I don't have many female friends and if I do, they are African women, NOT americans! I just do not trust American women cos they talk too damn much! I know I'm an American woman myself but I feel more like an African woman on the inside and have the mind set and actions just like they do. Maybe cos most of my life I been around them and 99% of my friends ARE africans! That 1% other friend is who I'm about to talk about now. She is an American woman but I'm not going to say her name cos I know someone reads this who knows her. But anyway, I thought for a while I can trust her with any kind of words that I say to her. Or even that I don't say to her. I don't know if any of you have ever had a friend who made up words about you or anything like that but I just don't know how to handle it. Anyway, I told the gurl that I might be pregnant for someone that I was dating. She said oh ok. And we talked about it if I was happy, if I told him blah blah blah. Well I then was not feeling too good and decided to stay home one day from work. I called her and told her that. But come to find out, she called my expected baby's father and told him that I was in the hospital and had a miscarriage? So he then called me and tried to play it all off smooth and shit trying to say that he did research about me online and that he found some hospital documents saying that I was in the hospital and that I had a miscarriage and they had to clean the womb. He's really full of shit and must think I'm really stupid. First of all, I told him I was not at the hospital and have not been to one since like July 2005!!!!!! He then proceeded to argue with me and tell me that I'm lieing. UM< HELLO.. wouldn't a woman know when last she was in the hospital and what for? I would think so. Anyway.. I have not had a miscarriage this year, that was LAST year!!! So I had to call my so called friend and tell her off and she tried to tell me that she was talking to my supposed baby father that she was talking about another woman and never said my name.. I'm not STUPID hello!!!! Anyway, I just really wanted to end that friendship right there but the gurl has been there FOR ME SO I'm going to give her another chance to be my friend for now. But I will just watch out what kinda words I used around her and all that shit. Can't trust any bitch again. That's y most of my friends are men cos I seem to trust them as in talking to them more than I would any kind of a female.. the bitch might try to black male someone with words that she never said. Anyway, such was yesterday!!!!

Take care and God Bless YOU ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home