Life as it is, from tears to laughter.!

Read about my daily EVENTS.. enjoy.. trust me, at times, you will cry and other times laugh so hard u feel like peeing ur pants.. LOL.. but don't feel sorry..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pregnancy Results!

So, on Mother's Day, I took a pregnancy test and it came back to be positive but I'm not going to hold my breath on it till the ending of the month when I will take the other test to show for sure what I am if I'm going to have another baby or not. However, I did do some research online to see what the baby inside me would look like if at all I were pregnant. From when I had my period, I did the pregnancy calculator online and it said I would be due January 11, 2007. That is making me about 6 weeks pregnant and here is a week look at what the baby looks like this week on a website that I found. http://www.americanbaby.com/ab/pregnancycalendar/week.jhtml?week=6 That is a look at what is going on in my tummy if at all am pregnant. I don't know really what to say about it cos I'm not really happy about it at all. Just something that happened. Enough for now.

Take care and God Bless you ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home